Pages

I'm MrsT, wife to MrT and mama to 5yo LittleT. This blog is an attempt to capture fleeting moments, to cherish what we have, and not not let the darkness cloud out the light.

I've not made this blog 'registered viewers only' for the convenience of my friends, but it is still important to me and (my safety) that it be kept private. I am only giving the link to people I know and trust.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE/SEND THE LINK TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION or quote from the blog anywhere online

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Jumped Ship

Due to paranoia about strangers reading my blog, I have jumped ship to Wordpress where the security settings are a little more to my liking :)

new URL is www.freeschoolingfamily.wordpress.com The posts are password protected, if somehow you don't recieve your email with the password, feel free to poke me.

No comments:

Post a Comment